Information art.14 to the processing of data
adaptation to the European regulation n.679 / 2016
The European regulation GDPR No.679 of 27.04.2016 imposes the obligation to inform the interested party (data subject) in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible form of the fundamental elements in terms of processing personal data, particular categories of personal data and data relating to health, in the context of employment relationships.
Data processing owner and manager
The person responsible for the processing of your personal data is the writer who from now on will be known as the "organization" The company representative for the treatments is: Bianchi Silvano.
The updated list of the Data Processors and the subjects authorised to process data within the organisation is available at the main office for free consultation, or by writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of data processing
The data supplied by you, both before and after the operations which regulate the relationship between our companies and you or your company, is collected and used within the limits established by the law and regulations, for:
- The execution of legal obligations deriving from the contract to supply services or sell materials, to fulfil specific requests;
- For administrative management: active invoicing, passive billing, estimates, order collection, order management and services;
- For the management of any judicial and extra judicial litigation;
- For the periodic management of communication to and from credit institutions, financial institutions, insurance companies;
- To make payments: present portfolios, bank transfers, issue credit notes;
- To process statistics, management control, industrial accounting.
Methods of treatment - right to know how personal data will be processed
The data will be processed using manual, electronic, and computer devices, and stored on computers, telematic, and clouds, as well as on any other type of appropriate media supports, in compliance with the security measures pursuant to Art.32 RGPD.
The processing of your personal data is carried out through the operations indicated in Art. 4, paragraph 2) of the GDPR and specifically the: collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
The organisation adopts specific policies for the processing, storage and destruction of data both in electronic and paper formats.
Nature of data provision
Most of the required data is mandatory, as a legitimate binding interest of the organisation, being necessary to correctly manage the existing relationship.
Distribution and communication of data
The above data will not be disclosed; however, it may be disclosed only for the purposes of fulfilling legal and contractual obligations. All data collected and processed can be communicated in Italy and transferred abroad.
Communication to third parties
Accountant - this purpose is necessary to carry out administrative/accounting activities. The list or names of such referents are available at the administration office of the writer. It is in any case prohibited to communicate or disclose your personal data to third parties that is not necessary to perform the services or products requested by You.
Third party countries
Personal data is also stored on cloud servers, however, located exclusively in Italy. In any case, it is understood that the writer, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers within the European or non-EU sphere.
Personal data is stored on information systems located exclusively in Italy.
Duration of data retention
The obligation to preserve the documentation is governed by the rules and regulations concerning the administrative/accounting activity indicated in 10 years.
The organisation will process your personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes of the aforementioned processing, but no more than ten years, without prejudice to any acts/interruptions of the prescription.
Consequences of refusal
You are always entitled to deny or revoke data processing, but your refusal to provide the occasionally requested data, may make it impossible to request the services due to their execution or in compliance with the law and/or accounting.
Rights of the interested party - Art.15 GDPR
In your capacity as data subject, you have the rights set forth in Art. 15 of the GDPR and specifically the rights of:
- i. obtain confirmation of whether or not any personal data that concerns you exists, even if it has not yet been recorded, and their communication in an intelligible format;
- ii. obtain information on:
- a) the source of the personal data;
- b) the purpose and methods of its processing;
- c) the logic applied in the event of processing by electronic means;
- d) the identification data of the data controller, data processors and the designated representative as per Art. 5, paragraph 2, of the Italian Data Protection Act and Art. 3, paragraph 1, of the GDPR;
- e) the entities or categories of entities to whom personal data may be communicated and who may come to acquire the aforementioned data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State's territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of processing;
- iii. obtain:
- a) updates, rectification or, where interested, integration of the data
- b) the cancellation, anonymity or blockage of data that has been unlawfully processed, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been made known, also concerning their content, to the entities to whom the data was communicated or disclosed, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is being protected;
- iv. objection, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if it is relevant to the purpose for which it was collected
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated calling systems without human participation, by email and/or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or mail.
Please note that with regard to direct marketing through automated methods, the data subject's right to object, as set out in point b) above, extends to traditional methods, and that the data subject remains able to exercise their right of opposition, even if only in part. Hence, the data subject may decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the above.
Where applicable, you are also guaranteed the rights set out in Articles 16-21 of the GDPR (Right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation, right to portability, right to objection), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor.
Methods of exercising your rights
You may at any time exercise your rights by sending:
A registered letter to the following address: Via Valdoro, 5 - 25065 Lumezzane (BS)
Alternatively, by sending a registered email to email@example.com
Or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to make a complaint
It is your right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Authority.